We are currently caring for orphans and providing aftercare services for victims of abuse; providing accommodation, spiritual support, counseling and assisting in the transformation process and reintegration into the community.
Our work includes:
- Skill Development – Tailoring Course for women in the slums to be on their own
- Health & Hygiene – Medical camps in slums for general check up and medicines.
- HIV / AIDS – Awareness, Testing, Counselling.
- Widow’s support – Providing the basic needs for needy widows.
- Ray of hope – For the ladies in Red Light District of Turbhe, Navi Mumbai.
- Seva Bhavan – Facility for Boys to be taken care of
Boys of the Commercial Sex Workers and Boys from Kathkari Tribe
Taken care of in SEVA BHAVAN – A Facility for Kid’s Hostel at Panvel